Unique instructor training qigong, tai Chi and Chinese medicine
The participants of the event
Information about the event
NOU “Academy of traditional systems of healing and human development” (Russia) jointly with Chinese representative office Yunnan-Guipuscoa Institute of tai Chi Chuan Yang Luciani in Russia “Academy of tai Chi” open international educational project – training of instructors of qigong, tai Chi and Chinese folk medicine under the guidance of hereditary Chinese and Russian masters.
The training is conducted under the program “Chinese recreational gymnastics and Chi kung” (license of Ministry of education No. 8728).
The curriculum includes lectures and seminars on theoretical issues and practical lessons aimed at mastering the exercises and techniques of qigong, tai Chi (Yang style) and traditional methods of Chinese medicine.
The main topics of the course “Chinese recreational gymnastics and Chi kung”:
– Chinese traditional medicine: theory and ideological basis.
– History, development, qigong.
Health effects of qigong. Basic principles.
– Preparation practices (exercises, breathing, relaxation, self-massage)
– Basic techniques of qigong. Working with body, breath,consciousness.
– Internal and external factors of health.
– The energy structure of man. Types of qi. Channels. Working with qi.
– Methods and techniques of storing energy in qigong.
– Development of respiration: types of respiration qigong methods and technology development of breathing.
– Dynamic and static practices.
– A technique of smooth movements. Qigong-step.
– Work with attention, imagery and feelings. Concentration.
– Meditation as the basic state of qigong. Meditative techniques.
Dao-Yin. Qingxi town is qigong.
– Qigong is a state. Internal state – regulation of energy. The States can be changed. The regulation States in statics and dynamics.
Qigong 16 The Tub
– Tai Chi Yang style
– Features of the practice and teaching of qigong.
Documents upon completion of training
Upon completion of training, completion of all requirements and passing the examinations, receive a certificate and identification document of an instructor qigong NOU “Academy of traditional systems of healing and human development” (Russia) and the certificate of “Academy of tai Chi” (China).
Master Guo Xincheng
Master Guo Xincheng was born in China, Hebei province, the district of Handeni. This area is famous because here was born and flourished, many schools of qigong and tai Chi.
Guo Xincheng a kid from a local Wushu master Shaolin school. With over 20 years of age he began to practice inner classes qigong and tai Chi. For five years he has completed internships with Elementary, Middle and High schools Qigong 16 the Tub, having received the status of master.
Guo Xincheng is a master of tazzi-Chuan of the Yang style in the 6th generation – he was a disciple of the masters Han JY Cinena and Boana who are disciples Junwen Fu, a master in the 4th generation.
In 1997 he was invited as a lecturer in the Institute of Yoga Guru Ar Santema, where he also teaches currently. Over 10 years of Guo Xincheng works as a healer in Russia, combining methods of traditional Chinese medicine, their own experience and practice of qigong.
In 2000, master Guo Xincheng established a school “Academy of tai Chi”.
A leading teacher of Chinese health exercises and qigong, an expert on Chinese culture.
Practicing qigong for more than 20 years. He studied with Chinese masters qigong Li Hui Ming, doctor of traditional Chinese medicine Liu Yang, a physician, folk healer A. I. Chibisova, an expert on qigong and tai Chi, V. I. Volkov.
Studied spiritual practices of the Tibetan master Reiki Jin-kei-to Anatoly Demidov (“the School of the Golden Lotus”, Tibet).
Trained in Eastern massage techniques School Robert Iliniza (St. Petersburg).
In 2004 he graduated from the KNOW “Academy of traditional systems of healing and human development”, were trained under the program “Classical yoga in the traditional systems of healing. Hatha yoga”.
The form and duration of training
Daily: monthly sessions (once a month) Friday (evening) and weekend (daytime). Duration of study is 10 months.